A full mouth reconstruction can restore a severely compromised smile by combining restorative, general, and cosmetic procedures into a customized treatment plan. Depending upon your unique needs, we can provide patients with dental implants, custom crowns, and porcelain veneers, among other treatments. Dr. E. Richard Hughes strives to help patients achieve and maintain a healthy smile, which is why he employs the latest dental techniques to ensure successful results. Our Sterling, VA, office is equipped with state-of-the-art technology, so we can provide advanced, comprehensive care to each patient.
To streamline your treatment, Dr. Hughes can combine a custom set of procedures, providing patients with the best results in the least amount of time.
A Comprehensive Treatment Plan
Patients struggling with multiple dental complications often need several procedures to restore their oral health to an optimal state. To streamline your treatment, Dr. Hughes can combine a custom set of procedures, providing patients with the best results in the least amount of time. This comprehensive treatment plan can address:
- Damaged or decayed teeth
- Periodontal disease
- Broken or worn teeth
- Tooth loss
- Gapped and crooked teeth
- Overlapping teeth
- Misaligned bite or jaw
Because full mouth reconstructions are tailored to each patient’s specific needs, no two treatment plans are alike. Each procedure works in tandem with the others to help you reach your goal of a healthy, beautiful smile.
During a full mouth reconstruction treatment, we can combine several treatments to meet your needs, including dental crowns, periodontal care, and dental fillings.
Procedures Commonly Included in Full Mouth Reconstructions
During your consultation, Dr. Hughes can conduct a thorough examination of your smile and evaluate your unique goals to determine which procedures are right for you. Your personal treatment plan may feature any combination of restorative, general, and cosmetic procedures, including:
- Periodontal and General Dental Treatments: If you are struggling with gum disease, Dr. Hughes may recommend periodontal care to manage symptoms and preserve your oral health. We can also perform root canal therapy to save an infected tooth from extraction.
- Restorations: We can provide patients with dental crowns, fillings, inlays, or onlays, or dentures to restore teeth that are decayed or damaged. These restorations are available in durable, tooth-colored materials for long-lasting, natural-looking results.
- Dental Implants: Dr. Hughes is one of 400 dentists to receive the distinction of diplomate from the American Board of Oral Implantology (ABOI). He can expertly replace any missing teeth with dental implants and lifelike implant-supported restorations.
- Cosmetic Procedures: While the primary goal of a full mouth reconstruction is to restore your oral health, Dr. Hughes can perform a variety of cosmetic procedures including porcelain veneers and teeth whitening, to ensure his patients are satisfied with the appearance of their smiles.
- Treatment for TMJ or Sleep Apnea: Patients in need of a full mouth reconstruction often suffer from temporomandibular joint (TMJ) disorder, which can cause pain in the jaw, face, neck, and shoulders. Dr. Hughes can treat both TMJ and sleep apnea with a simple, custom-made oral appliance, providing immediate relief from symptoms.
Schedule a Consultation Today
Dr. Hughes uses his advanced skills and training to expertly plan full mouth reconstructions, consolidating treatments into the fewest number of appointments possible. This method saves patients time and reduces extensive recovery periods associated with certain treatments. If you are suffering from multiple oral health complications, contact our office online or call (703) 444-1152 to schedule a consultation with Dr. Hughes.